Panicongelados is committed to the promotion of environmentally sustainable business practices by:
- Striving for continuous improvement in its environmental performance and in the prevention of pollution through the application of effective environmental management practices with balanced associated costs;
- Promoting eco-effective management with a view to minimizing the environmental impacts resulting from the company’s activity;
- Complying with all legal and regulatory requirements regarding the environmental aspects applicable to the company’s activity;
- Privileging the sustainable use of resources.
We believe in the importance of environmental sustainability and therefore we are committed to an effective resource management, as well as to waste reduction and recovery. The goal is to thus minimize the environmental impact of our manufacturing activity and to promote an eco-effective management.
Our flavors deserve a good environment.
It is in our nature!
With the constant commitment of providing our clients the best products, we seek to ensure its quality and safety in all phases of the production process, from the receipt of the raw material to the delivery of the product to the consumer.
We bet on transparency, demand and rigor. That is why we follow the procedures recommended by IFS Food and/or Gluten Free. This way, fulfilling the legal requirements, we guarantee food safety, increase the quality of our products and we are able to respond to the needs and expectations of our clients.
Panidor has an integrated management system, whose principles meet the requirements of the IFS Food version 6 certification, which includes processes that aim at the constant improvement of the procedures and that was built according to a philosophy that privileges the following principles:
- Focus on the client;
- People involvement;
- Process approach;
- Integrated management approach with a management system;
- Continuous improvement;
- Decisions based on facts;
- Mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers;
- Compliance with the legal requirements.
Food safety is one of the basic pillars of our organization and it is ensured by rigorous procedures which are applicable in Panidor’s departments and sectors. We respect specific hygiene rules, control temperatures, maintain buildings, equipment and fleets, and we are subject to regular and demanding audits, which guarantee us certifications that are recognized nationally and internationally, offering our customers the trust and essential transparency to the success of our organization.
Panidor is also a socially responsible company, which integrates ethical and social values into its management policy, maximizing the integrity and ethical behavior of the organization. We value social actions and, for that reason, we regularly support non-profit organizations and other social entities.